Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Resolution

 So my friend Rachel and I decided to go to a yoga class because we thought it would bring on good karma for us. Right? The whole time the instructor was talking about having New Years resolutions and how we should be thinking about them and setting our mind to them. I heard that people are saying that you shouldn't set them this year, because so many people fail their resolutions I assume? But common. Even if you have a resolution for one day and you fail the next, that's one day more than if you didn't set it!  But if you really want it to happen, tell everyone. Brag about it, obsess about it, because if you go to sleep thinking about it and wake up thinking about it, guess what. It will happen! Go figure. So why on earth wouldn't you set a new year resolution? Or two even?? Try or die trying, agreed? I have like ten, but I am going to eat healthier, not like diet, more veggies. Go to any doctor and they will tell you that if you want to lose weight or become healthier...fruits and veggies. That's it. It's not rocket science people. Not that I want to lose weight necessarily, but I want to be healthy, look healthy, feel healthy. ALSO, this  year is the year that Alex Milow makes it to everything on time. No more leaving my house 2 minutes before I am supposed to be somewhere. Even though I haven't gotten a speeding ticket, I have just been one lucky girl because I book it everywhere I need to be. Only because I am late for everything! But not this year people, I am going to be 10 minutes...5 minutes early for everything, got it? good. Last thing I want to share is that I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep after all of the hoo ha early this morning with Rach, and we talked about just random things we were thankful for for a good hour and a half. I just want to say that I am so thankful for my parents who don't smoke, they aren't alcoholics, they are together, and I think that they are the coolest people on earth. I spent my New Years with them! I live in an amazing house, it's beautiful, warm, and I have the most wonderful bed. There is nobody in this world like my neighbors. They are one of a kind and I am SO lucky to have them in my life! They're crazy, that about sums it up. I have a wonderful life, and I seem to forget it sometimes. I didn't even realize that I was making someone's night last night until he told me how grateful he was to be able to spend time with normal (I'd call it insane, but they could mean the same) family and friends, especially around the holidays.
I had such a great time last night with my parents; Rachel and her boyfriend Ben, whom I've known since forever; my boyfriend, Jordan; Wendy and her two girls (neighbors); and Lisa, Todd, and his two kids (loud, loud neighbors). Happy New Years!!

So please enjoy this horrid video that I am completely going to regret putting on my blog. Ignore the background singers and focus on the amazing singer to the left!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kCfrvFzevN4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/kCfrvFzevN4

...One of these should work to pull up the idea I believe, otherwise I will post it in one second! Enjoy this humiliation!

No comments:

Post a Comment